Event Video Production
Let us capture your event spectacularly on video! We can create an effective, entertaining, or informational video of your event. We will help you with your project from concept to completion.
Here are just a few benefits of your event video:
- Capturing your story – Your video will help you tell your story. A properly crafted story can increase sales through additional customers or bring families together as they relive precious memories.
- Sharing – Your video is a way to share special moments with friends and family, but larger than that it can be a way to pass your memories through generations; mother to daughter and on and on.
Business Video Production
Your business is missing out on engaging content for your website, social media sites and to use on your YouTube channel. Google owns YouTube and although it is not a search engine, it is the 2nd most popular place that people search online for information, services and products. In addition, a video about your business will give you a more professional online presence.
Another aspect of video for your business are using short videos to establish yourself as an expert in your field and to give some value to visitors at your website, YouTube channel and social media.
A few more items to consider:
- Videos are the #1 piece of content that people view on social media sites, like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Producing a quality, professional video that reflects your company is much easier with a video production company guiding you
- Websites with videos have more visitors, in general, than websites without video content
- We can come to You!
Here are ideas for your business that incorporate video:
- Corporate promotional video
- Product description video
- New product launch video
- Training/Instructional video
- Community awareness video
- New concept pitch to internal business leaders
Joe Yurick has many years of experience with video production and along with it has learned how to work with clients, many who say, “Joe has an extreme amount of patience!”. As many retakes as are needed will be done for you, along with gentle guidance to help you get the video you envision.