Based on the Governor’s mandate to temporarily close various businesses in Maryland, Yurick Video Services will not be able to schedule new appointments for drop off and pick up at this time. However, projects already dropped off will continue to be transferred. The following measures will take place:
- Customers who requested digital files will receive their files electronically once the media has been transferred.
- Customers that paid for USB drives to be provided by Yurick Video Services will receive electronic files in the interim, but will receive their USB drives once the normal pick up of projects resumes.
- Customers will receive all the media that they originally dropped off once the normal pick up of projects resumes.
- Customers that requested CDs/DVDs will be able to pick up their projects when the normal pick up of projects resumes.
- Payments for invoice balances will be taken over the phone.
The current “Madness of March” sale is currently on hold; however, we will extend the sale once business returns to normal .
Thank you for being my customer. I appreciate your business. Stay heathy. We’ll get through these difficult times together.
If you have any questions, please contact 443-722-4662.